Are you Interested in opening a CSC centre and earn extra 10000 to 15000 per month selling digital services? then read this guide to know requirements and eligibility and registration procedure. This is your one stop guide for CSC registration.
You can also get important information regarding CSC (Common Service Centers) on this website.
Eligibility to Participate in CSC Scheme-
Criteria for participation in Common Service Services is as below-
Desirous person should be a local person.
Applicant must have attained the age of 18 years.
Person should preferably have passed the Matriculation Level Examination or equivalent from recognized board.
- Applicant should have fluency in reading and writing the local language.
- Should have the basic knowledge of English Language and Computer Skills.
Common Service Center Scheme has been formulated by the Government to provide E-Services to citizens by establishing a common center under the Digital India Programme. Government envisage on establishing the 1,00,000 (One Lac) CSCs across the India. Eligible person can start CSC by approaching the Service Center Agency (SCA) of that respective area. Prerequisite to start a CSC is as-
Required CSC Infrastructure:
- Room/Building having place of 100-150 Sq. Ft.
- Two PC’s with UPS with 5 hours battery back-up or portable generator set.
- PC with licensed Operating System of Windows 7 or above.
- Two Printers. (Inkjet+ Laser)
- RAM having the minimum storage capacity of 2 GB
- Hard Disc Drive of at least 250 GB
- Digital Camera/ Web Cam
- Wired/ Wireless/V-SAT Connectivity
- Biometric/IRIS Authentication Scanner for Banking Services.
- CD/DVD Drive
Total Estimated Cost per CSC will be 1.25 to 1.50 Lacs (Except Land & Building)
How to Start A Common Service Center
Process to Register for A Common Service Center (CSC) and Starting a New CSC in Your Area and Check Status Online- Any person who wants to open the Common Service Center and fulfills the eligibility can apply online. Application Procedure for setting up of CSC is as-
- Open the CSC Portal i.e. www.csc.gov.in
- Click on “Interested to become a CSC” on the left side of the page.
- Click on Link given ” For CSC Registration, Click Here”
- Enter the Aadhar Number in required box.
- After that choose the authentication Option from IRIS/ Finger Print/ One Time Password. Click on “Proceed”.
Applicant have to pass through OTP Process.
- Click on Generate OTP.
(Personal details of the applicant will automatically get filled from Aadhar data base. Applicant need to fill other details. Mobile Data and Email Id will be taken from Aadhar Card, same can’t be modified until change is not made in Aadhar.)
- Upload the Geo-tagged Image of Centers.
- Click on SUBMIT Option.
On submission of Application, acknowledgement number will be sent to applicant.
Read More On How To Save Money on Grocery .