Rupashree Scheme is the brainchild of West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee. According to Rupashree Scheme, all girls can now get 25000 rupees for their marriage if their annual family income is not more than 150000 rupees.
Eligibility Criteria for Rupashree Prakalpa
To apply Rupashree Prakalpa, the applicant must have to fulfil the following eligibility guideline.
- The age of the girl must be above 18 years at the time of her marriage to apply for the Rupashree Scheme.
- The annual family income does not exceed Rs. 1.5 lack.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
No, minimum educational qualifications required to apply Rupashree Prakalpa.
Require Documents for Rupashree Prakalpa
Following documents are required to apply Rupashree Prakalpa offline. These documents will attach with the Rupashree Application Form.
1. DOB Proof Certificate (Madhyamik Admit/Birth Certificate).
2. Complete details info of the Groom. (Name, Address, ID Proof)
3. Marriage Invitation Card or Any Other Proof.
4. Declaration copy of the Bride about her marriage.
5. Id Proof (Voter Card, Aadhaar Card).
6. Bank Account Details of the Bride.
Govt. of West Bengal has launched Rupashree Scheme. In this scheme one-time financial grant of Rs. 25,000/- will be given to girls above 18 years old for marriage purpose. The girl’s family income should be less than Rs. 1,50,000/- per year.