Kiosk Bank BC Agent IIBF Exam Online Apply Process // IIBF Exam Process for Bank Mitra Bc Agent | BC Agent Online Apply IIBF Certificate Download 2020 // How to pass IIBF exam to become Kiosk Bank BC Agent
Another new information is coming out for Bank Mitra BC Agent if you also want to become a Bank Mitra BC Agent. Or if you are already doing the work of CSC Bank Mitra, then for this, the RBI has issued an IIBF Certificate new guideline for all BC Agent.
In which it has been told that now all Bank Mitra Bc Agent will have to pass the exam of IIBF which is an (IIBF Certificate) recognized certificate.
And it is recognized by RBI, whoever Bank Mitra BC Agent does not pass this exam and does not hold IIBF Certificate. His bank friend KO CODE will be blocked automatically.
And if he will not be able to work as a bank friend. If you also want to become a Bank Mitra or want to work as a BC Agent.
And if you want to earn good account money, then know how this IIBF Certificate is created and how to apply for it, the whole process is explained below.
Objectives of IIBF certificate examination
The main objective of the IIBF exam is to provide information about banking to the Bank Mitraa Bc Agent. Under this, all the bank friends are to provide basic information and knowledge about banking. All Bank Mitraa Bc Agent Operators have to provide all the information about banking so that any customer can get all information about banking from BC Agent. Under IIBF Exam, the following types of information are provided to 1 BC Agent.
- Providing information about the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana.
- To make acquainted with the main information about the basics of banking services and their processes.
- To make aware of the role of banks and their functioning.
- To provide financial advice and advice to all individuals.
IIBF Certificate Exam Eligibility Candidate
- Applicant must be over 18 years of age
- Applicant should have knowledge of computer
- Applicant should have banking information
- Candidates with SSC or SSLC Matriculation or its equivalent will be eligible for the IIBF exam.
Documents Required IIBF Exam
Passport Size Photo: -You have to put the recently taken photo here, you should put light color photo here, the background should be white Format: – jpg 8 bit, Size: – Minimum 8KB and maximum 20KB Dimensions: – 100 (width) X 120 (height) pixels only.
Signature: – The applicant must sign in white paper and black ink pen. Format: – jpg 8 bit, Size: – Minimum 8KB and maximum 20KB , Dimensions: – 140 (width) X 60 (height) pixels only.
Note: – Photo/signature will be printed on the ID card, admit card/hall ticket, certificate, etc. Please make sure the photo/signature is clear and verifiable.
ID proof: The ID proof to be submitted must be clear/readable and verifiable.
ID proof can be any of the following:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Ration card
- driving license
- Voter ID
- Bank passbook with photo
1) Employer issued ID card (photo, employee’s signature) : Employer ID card is mandatory for ID proof.
2) Declaration Form (with photo, a signature of the employee and supported by the department. M. Nager / Department of HOD), Only those newly recruited employees who have not been issued Employer ID Card can opt for the declaration form only.
And the declaration must be in the format prescribed by Form IIBF and the same should be verified by Br. | Manager / HOD of the department where the employee is working. Note that only employees who are in regular service are eligible for membership only. If the declaration form is incomplete and not in the prescribed format then your application will be rejected.
- Format: – jpg 8 bit,
- Size: – Minimum 8KB and maximum 25KB
- Dimensions: – 400 (width) X 420 (height) pixels only.
Ensure that the size of the scanned image does not exceed 20KB. If the file size is more than 20KB, adjust the scanner settings such as DPI resolution, no. Of color etc., during the process of scanning. Cut the scanned image to the edge of the photograph/signature / ID using the editor in the final size (as specified above).
IIBF Exam FEES
If you also want to take the IIBF exam and want to provide banking services by becoming a Bank Mitra agent, then you have to deposit INR 800 to apply for it.
Along with this, you have to pay additional GST charges. The examination fee for the IIBF exam is INR 800 with processing charge extras.
What is the minimum Pass mark to crack The IIBF Exam?
A minimum of 50 marks is required to clear the IIBF exam. If you get 50 marks in your exam then you pass this exam. You have to bring a number between 50 and 100 numbers to pass the exam.
IIBF Examination Language
You can give IIBF exam in the following languages
How to apply online for IIBF Examination Online Apply Process
To apply for IIBF exam online, follow the following procedure
- First of all visit the institute’s web site www.Iibf.Org.In
- Bank Mitra BC Agent
- Click “Online Membership Registration”.
- Read the instructions carefully to the applicant
- Keep a scanned copy of photograph, signature and ID proof as per the required format. Fill the online application form, upload the photo, signature, and ID proof, and click ‘proceed for preview and payment’.
- Select the payment option (Credit / Debit Card, Net Banking) and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
- On confirmation of successful registration, the membership number, (membership number is not your login ID) and password will be sent via email / SMS.
- If the registration is not successful/incomplete proper message will be displayed on the screen and the applicant will have to follow the online registration process again.
- After successful registration, the member will be able to change their profile information besides name, date of birth, photo, signature, and ID proof, to change these items, the member should contact their respective office.